Wednesday, November 12, 2008

STYLEZP

your allergic to a mans best friend
that hurts me
why why me
i listen to her
i was born in the 80s its just a habit
mother fucker you live in a house
you don't know what its like I'm from the hood
that was like last year dude
is the reason why i didn't go back to
i remembered that
whatever I'm glad
so first of all
I'm probably going to have to see him over thanksgiving break
oh man dude i don't even remember that
a legacy a legacy
no one chills over there at that point everyone was like no one comes here
i stayed there two years.
20 mins hahaaa
that is pretty fucking creepy
thats funny
i wish someone would video tape what we did last night
not talking
thats who you fuck with right
if im seeing him im punching him
threw the hand up
one of those one of those

she was running around like ahhh
as i remember to look at it im going to sit on my computer and die
REALIFESITUATIONShannonumeroctupusaladressingoodearidelephantoxicandyearoadine

No comments: