Sunday, June 21, 2009

and if i say to you tommorow


"the warm, fuzzy bath of a roomful of people on ecstasy had turned into a torture chamber: people dressed like monsters stumbling around in their K-holes in a deconsecrated Gothic church while the menacing hardcore-techno music drove them literally out of their minds."

"Listen, since the second after it happened, I have had a knot in my stomach that has never gone away. I think that’s what they mean when they say, ‘When you kill someone, a little part of yourself dies.’ That must be what makes humans different from animals. I’m still trying to figure it out."
while I was doing a photo shoot in Williamsburg the photographer was playing this band in the background. i swear it made the pictures what they are. i want to send the band an envelope with just the pictures. a thank you. ha.

No comments: